- Update the order for unit stats and unit legends in graphs.
- Fix labels on graphs for Tactical Bombers and Bombers.
- Fix spelling error: Ave -> Avg
- Added tooltips over units.
- Added radar for 1940 ruleset.
- Amphibious assault destroyers are assumed to be combined bombardment (fixed).
- Removed destroyers from 1942 amphibious assault.
- Fix 1914 round counts.
2021-02-23A round count option has been added so that a limited number of rounds can be run.
2021-02-13Updated 1942 to allow AA Guns as casualties (updated in 1942 second edition rules)
2020-01-01Updated 1942 tanks to be second edition IPC costs: 6 New layout.
2018-05-03Added research options for original rules.
2015-04-14Update Loss / Area graph for better layout.
2014-11-141914 rule set.
2013-11-02Raised max unit cap to 200 on request.
2012-11-26Modified the name for Copyright/Trademark reasons.
2012-11-10Original rules changed battleship hp to 1.
2012-09-06Original rules tanks defend on a 2 now.
2012-06-19Original rules defending submarines no longer get surprise attack.
2012-06-10Original rules fighters now 12 IPC
2012-05-06Fix costs on 1940's Tanks and Aircraft Carriers.
2012-04-28Colors on attacking/defending unit graphs now match.
2012-04-181940 A3 optional tech options.
2012-04-07Bug fix for 1940's style anti aircraft guns.
2012-04-04Fixed IPC loss value in amphibious attacks.
Added 1940's Alpha +3 style AA Guns.
2012-03-10Updated graphs. They can now be opened in new windows so you can run multiple scenarios and compare results.
2012-02-27Fixed aircraft hits in sea battles.
2012-02-26I recently had the time to rewrite parts of this sim. I added some more advanced features including
- Low Luck
- Must Take Territory
- Order of Loss
- visual graphs
2011-01-22Fixed 1940's aircraft carriers. They would sometimes cause the sim to freeze.
2010-10-27Added 1940 Mechanized Infantry and Tactical Bombers.
2010-08-29Added Android app in the Android Market.
2010-04-11Added some additional rulesets.
2010-04-0150th edition rules heavy bombers select the highest of 2 dice rolls - from this FAQ.
2009-09-08Here is a list of improvements in this version:
- New layout. More compact. Hopefully easier to see and enter
units. This page looks best in Firefox - Internet Explorer and other
browsers like to mangle my layout.
- The Enter button works. Press Enter to run the sim.
- Speed increase. I redid some code so the sim should run a bit faster now.
- New Battle modes. Which means that you can now do Amphibious Assaults.
- New Jet Fighters option for 50th Anniversary rules. Before it was just calculating Jet Fighters for both sides. Jet Fighters for everyone!
- Submarine's should act correctly now- with preemptive strikes, hitting only water, and interacting with Destroyers.
- Bug fix for 50th Anniversary rules where only Transports were left. The sim would hang while the Transports stared each other down forever.